You get what you give...

Have you ever noticed there are times in the relationship that your partner is over joyed and the affection and attention you are receiving makes you think like what's gotten into you? Many don't even think about the causes of this which is quite simple and I want to shed some light on it. When you are not stressing your partner that person will not reciprocate and have you feeling like you can't get from around them fast enough. If you are not playing around, you're being honest, and loving on your partner, I can assure you that you will get the same!

It's when you start to drift off, be dishonest and not show the love and attention to your partner is when they will start to retaliate with those very uncomfortable so called “attitudes and mood swings”. A woman (including myself until learned different) always thinks that men are mind readers but I want you to know for a fact they are not! I will say in our defense though the reason that we think that is because we feel that if you're doing something wrong you should be able to pick up on it without someone else having to tell you. We are always hoping that our partner understands the simple thought of if he wouldn't want me to do it why would he?

We all have to keep in mind that if you are in a relationship and don't want the added unnecessary stress then we have to communicate and avoid doing the things that you know your partner wouldn't care for but ladies we have to remember to address what the issue is so that it can be fixed. Always remember you get what you put out so if you want more of those good days reciprocated then as always you have to do what you would want given to you nothing less than that. Its so much going on in the world today to be stressing the one you are with, they should be your peace instead.




12 comments:

  1. You are SO right. Communication is so important. It's been a hard lesson for me to learn, but it's definitely the best way to keep honesty in the relationship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mia! All that matters is that you have learned your not alone a lot of people have and are struggling with communication within relationships. I appreciate you sharing!

      Delete
  2. This is very true. Communication in a relationship is essential to being on the same page. Great read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Courtney I appreciate that!

      Delete
  3. I totally relate to this. Sometimes I feel like I'm not getting enough attention or time, but I don't just say it. Instead I get upset and isolate myself, which makes the problem worse. I definitely think he can read my mind and he can't! Haha. Great tips!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm happy you can relate to this and it will get better it takes time the fact that you recognize what you've been doing now you can work on it with him and all will be OK! I appreciate the time you took to share your story!

      Delete
  4. yeah comminication is very important in every relation..gr8 post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this post,all your messages are positive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I appreciate it so much!

      Delete
  6. I really love the positive vibe in your blog post

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank u dear fr sharing lvly things gud writting skills

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

It won't always be easy!

I have to say Life gets tough at times and as humans our first reaction is to worry. We tend to get so stressed out we can't really focu...