Life hates me??

Why does it seem life hates me? Why do I feel it's so hard to survive in this world? Why do I feel like nothing ever goes right for me? I know at some point we all may have asked ourselves these questions. The truth is life doesn't hate you and although you may have some difficult situations that arise in your life it doesn't mean that nothing will go right for you! You have to love yourself enough to know that whatever you want in life you can have. The requirement is that you will have to move in ways that will improve your life and well-being. Something I've learned in life that has always stuck out to me is that you have to make your own way, create your own happiness and not give that responsibility to someone or something else. You have to put positivity into the universe. Always go after what you want don't be afraid. The only person that holds you back is you. We all have the same 24 hours in a day but what you choose to do with yours is up to you. There is no one that can stop you but you! This applies to your relationships, your job, your family etc. We all need to understand that we are not perfect and no one should require you to be but always recognize your value and worth. If you need different results in your relationship work on it, if you need a better job then work on it. If you want anything better out of life go for it! Life is what u make it! Do what you can while you are here and don't expect perfection but each day that you are here give it your all be the best you can be! Always remember life doesn't hate you, and things may not always go as planned but that doesn't mean nothing will ever go right for you either!

18 comments:

  1. Great post. Creating our own happiness and not leaving it up to someone else is SO TRUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah we all have to remember that because we have to start loving ourselves enough to say you don't determine my happiness I do!

      Delete
  2. I totally feel like like hates me sometimes. Everything goes wrong, financially, relationships, business, job. Self motivation is really important. Thanks for the reminder that i have to go get what i want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing!! This warms my heart we all feel like this sometimes but please keep right on pushing no matter what seems to go wrong you have to keep getting up and try it again you are a queen you are strong and will get all that you desire soon just keep the faith!

      Delete
  3. Life sometimes punches you in the face...and its really hard sometimes..but this punches will make us stronger. Thank you for the nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing! I agree with that 100% it will make us stronger! Your welcome!

      Delete
  4. Nice post! You are correct, we all go through these low points sometimes. But we can rise above it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree we definitely can and will rise above it!

      Delete
  5. Putting positivity out into the world is SO important.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely is very important! You never know what the next person is going through and it's important for me to address topics I see happening all the time as best as I can because someone may have needed to hear it come from a different source

      Delete
  6. I liked your post. It speaks to the way I feel sometimes when life gets me down, but I agree with the fact that you have to make your own happiness. I am big on holding myself back and letting fear get in the way, but I am taking small steps toward trying to go for the things that I want. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and thank you for sharing I appreciate it! You are a queen don't hold yourself back from anything you deserve all that your heart desire. That's all that it takes it small steps and you will get there. I know it's easier said than done but don't fear anything in life except of you not trying to get what you want!

      Delete
  7. "Do what you can while your here and don't expect perfection but each day that your here give it your all be the best you can be" Love that line, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. life is all about creating your own perception and realities .. put out your own positive energy - even in the darkest of times. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree with that 100%!

      Delete
  9. Life is beautiful, Enjoy it. Every minute spent thinking of hatered is precious time wasted. Love yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing! I definitely agree with that!

      Delete

Featured Post

It won't always be easy!

I have to say Life gets tough at times and as humans our first reaction is to worry. We tend to get so stressed out we can't really focu...