I found a good woman but...

How do you expect what you are not giving? A man can have the highest expectations ever of his woman, yet he ain't worth the time and energy she spends trying to fix the relationship. It's a well-known fact that men can recognize when they have a good woman however they just ain't in the right mindset to keep her. Something I've observed a lot is men saying how they want a really good, loyal, faithful, honest, completely trustworthy woman who also cooks, clean and also provide good sex however and whenever he wants it! It's not that I even think that's too much to ask for it's just that these men aren't willing to do the same! I am a firm believer that what you want to receive you have to be willing to give as well. I never quite understood why men say they recognize when a woman deserves the title of wife one day, yet he treats her like she has no value! The worst of the worst is the men that says she's a really good woman but I ain't ready for all that right now but still be very persistent in getting that woman. Sometimes I think it's an ego thing. That man ain't ready, but he knows there are men out there that are, so he wants to keep her on stand by away from the next male just to say he got her. My first thought when I see this happening is why are you pursuing this woman when you know what she is about and you are not ready for it so why mess with it? Men you have to understand that playing around with a woman who is established, knows what she wants, ready to treat her man like a king, you just don't play around with something like that. When that woman is being consistent, loyal, honest, faithful, keeps herself up, takes care of home, all the while got you feeling like the king that you are not to her you should feel ashamed. There are real men looking for this woman so take your place in the back and sit down, so she can notice her king standing up awaiting her arrival!

26 comments:

  1. Agreed. Plenty of expectations and no reciprocation. I had a lot to learn after we got married. I thought my husband had married me for those expectations of cooking and cleaning and I failed miserably so I thought he wouldn't love me. Then he let me know he hadn't married me for my cooking skills. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing Rachael! lol that's so funny I'm sure your cooking is not that bad! He is a good man to not just hold you to cooking cause some men want you to be a chef lol and we are like ummmmmm no!

      Delete
  2. True. This is real scenarios. Good read

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! The real question is "would you date you?" Too bad most people don't think about it like that and string women along when they have no intention of doing the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I definitely agree with that and it's no fun putting your all in a person who string you along!

      Delete
  4. You've spoken the minds of most women. This was such a nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Amber I appreciate that!

      Delete
  5. I definitely think respect needs to go both ways in any relationship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca! Your right about that it should!

      Delete
  6. Give and take, you are so right. Anything else is just one-sided and not beneficial. Well written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robyn I appreciate that! I agree with that 100%!

      Delete
  7. be the change you want to see in others and that's the ony way you will be able to have the right person or people. Sometimes we guys play around too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kobby that means a lot coming from a man I believe there are good men but just like you said and I definitely agree some men play around way to much for our liking!

      Delete
  8. Being a man myself, I'd agree with that. When your king comes though, you will know for sure. All of this won't matter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with that Simon! Your right once our king comes he will treat us like the queens we are no questions asked! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  9. I absolutely agree with this. But a woman should also know not to put her eggs in one basket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny but I know your serious lol I've heard a lot of people say this as well but life be throwing us curve balls sometimes and the heart wants what it wants and it ends up not being good for us.

      Delete
  10. Really the posts are about the actual feelings. Not only this post but the other as well. Glad to stumble to your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Moumita I appreciate that!

      Delete
  11. This is so true. Men take women for granted all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelley! I agree with that it happens all the time.

      Delete
  12. I grew up in a very traditional Japanese household; stay-at-home wife with working father. I remember thinking to myself how much my father took my mother for granted... They were both born and raised in Japan and my mother picked up her entire life and moved to America with my father out of marital obligation... She moved to a different CONTINENT to a place she knew NOTHING about, couldn't speak the language, knew NO ONE except my father, and has supported and has BEEN supporting him for the last 40 years. She works tirelessly to make my father's life go smoothly; cooking, cleaning, child rearing, etc.... and my father thanks her once a year on Mother's day. That's it..... I admire her, but it made me grow up wanting NEVER to find myself married to a man like that. And she has helped me realize how important it is to find the right man for you!

    Fast forward a few years, now I'm in a solid, happy, reciprocal relationship with a man who understands the true value of a woman! I'm so happy to be with him and him with me! It's an amazing feeling, and I owe it all to my mother, my OG strong woman, for teaching me the good and the bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kittygawa for sharing your story. I appreciate the time you took to share and I must say that I'm so happy for you that you have a man to reciprocate exactly what you are giving him because you are a queen you deserve it. That's what a lot of women are looking for and I wish you nothing but continued blessings for you and your love. Your mother is a strong woman and although she went through that I know she is proud that through her experience it taught her daughter what to tolerate and what not to and I know she takes pride in that! Thanks again!

      Delete

Featured Post

It won't always be easy!

I have to say Life gets tough at times and as humans our first reaction is to worry. We tend to get so stressed out we can't really focu...